Request New Vista Account / Request Account Changes

Please indicate what types of applications you will be making:

I am a registered business that will be applying for

Trade Permits - electrical, gasfitting, HVAC, plumbing, etc.
Building and Development Permits - for all types of construction
Planning Applications - outline Plans, Redesignations, and/or DART applications
Subdivision Applications

I am a property owner that will be applying for

Subdivision Applications

I am an engineering consultant or developer building a new community

Development Agreements - including Master, Interim, and Special Clause Agreements
Municipal Engineering Subdivision Construction Drawings - including Development or Indemnification Agreement Purposes
Infrastructure Planning - for all Water Only submissions

Please note that access to VISTA is currently intended for professionals with volume needs only.
· If you are a property owner, we are currently only able to accept subdivision applications online. If you need to apply for any other types of permits, please visit us at the Planning Services Counter in the municipal building.
· If you need access to a single permit only, then you may look up your permit using the Job Access Code (JAC) found on your permit application by following the link "Enter a Job Access Code (JAC)" at